Murder House is an action-adventure-horror game for PC released by Puppet Combo in 2020. A horror classic!
Murder House PC Game 2020 Overview:
The puppet combo has finally arrived on Steam, the operation, lens, and image may look old and awkward. But if you like Slasher / VHS / 70-90 B-level horror movies / games from the 90s and early 2000s, this is for you.
So get ready for the proper graphics and the boring camera. The game is all about finding items, solving puzzles and escaping. The game is not scary, such pixels are unlikely to scare anyone off, but the atmosphere is there. Surprisingly, everything works and does not fail, it is not for nothing that the launch of the game has been postponed for several months!
The game features a variety of retro (blind * N) visual effects options, who wouldn’t want the thrill of being chased by bloodthirsty assassins? The Killer is a bunny doll costume, a traditional horror movie with a deadly plot.
We’ve seen ((games)) DIY craft where the authors tried to use the low poly PSone style. But none of them claimed to be a full-fledged game, and even priced higher than the cult titles of the time on PSN.
Features of Murder House:
- Visually the game is good (everything works surprisingly and without bugs)
- Music (except that some effects do not even respond to the master volume control) This needs to be fixed.
- The plot. Not that he is outstanding, but you probably won’t see slashers with such a visual component)
- Support for Dualshock 4 out of the box.
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 SP1+
- Processor: x86 32 bit
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Graphics card with DX10 (shader model 4.0) capabilities
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 1271 MB available space