Mainframe Defenders is an action, puzzle, and PC game released by Mega9Pixel in 2020. Control, fight and pump over a group of four robots!
Game description for Mainframe Defenders PC Game 2020:
A combination of turn-based strategy and tactical RPG with gameplay reminiscent of the old parts of X-COM.
The game consists of many small missions that must be completed by four robots. They can be selected at the beginning of the game and progress as they progress, increasing statistics based on points earned by this issue. In addition, robots can be equipped with prey received as a reward (weapons and modules that add various bonuses).
4 fighters will be with you until the end of the game. If the robot explodes, you will lose the opportunity to use it only in the current mission, and for the next it will be safe. There is no need to repair robots after the battle, only during the battle.
In addition to the action points spent on attacking and using items, each robot has separate points of movement and a range (radius) of movement. Movement points show how many times the robot can move per turn, and the range is displayed using a light grid and shows how far it can go at a time.
Features of Mainframe Defenders:
- Instead of health, robots have a “body”. There is an indicator of armor and a chance for a critical hit. Robots also have an indicator of maximum heat. If the robot overheats, it will explode.
- Heat is released from any action (attack or use of objects). The robot cools slightly at the end of each turn or if it does not spend action points.
- Here is the unsuccessful color palette of the interface. Everything is in retro style, the game has a lot of details and there is animation, but the pixels are so bright and the color combinations are acidic that the picture is very straining.
- It’s hard to catch a glimpse of the information you need. Eyes get tired quickly from this.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 or later
- Processor: Intel Celeron
- Memory: 2048 MB RAM
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 200 MB available space