Headsnatchers is an action, casual and sports PC game released by Iceberg Interactive in 2019. Steal your friend’s brain!
Headsnatchers PC Game 2019 Overview:
Persevere in your bowels with this game, a crazy excitement for four local players and an online multiplayer society game wherever you steal your colleagues’ brains to achieve success.
Keep your head with Headsnatchers, a stupidly frenetic local multiplayer online game company with up to 4 players where you grab your friends’ heads to come out victorious. Because let’s face it, you’ll do everything to win. LOCAL AND ONLINE MULTIPLAYER, BUT SUPER WEIRD: challenge your friends to crazy fights, where the goal is to rip the head off your shoulders and use them to get the much desired victor.
Headsnatchers has 25 ridiculous maps with unique but unlikely weapons and features, with their steps and rules to follow. Well, they are more like guidelines. Nobody likes the rules. Immerse your friends’ heads through circles like LeBron, kick your grandfather’s gobbler through a portal to hell like Doomguy ™ and rinse your sister’s brain basket in the toilet like the dooky you pushed out five hours after pushing that pizza XL on your face. Call him, Headsnatchers has it. Probably.
OUTSIDE THEM (100+) WITNESS: Since children nowadays seem to speak of self-expression and unique identifiers, we felt we could not lag behind the times. With over 100 unique heads to choose from, there is an advantage for everyone. Did we mention that there are references to pop culture? There is a head that reminds that angry man of the anime you loved and one of a show for children with a certain mathematically challenged Count. If you don’t like any of these, create your own heads using the editor! You can save up to 20 heads, so go crazy trying to recreate those school dweebs that used to choose you for the last time at the gym.
Features of Headsnatchers:
- 4 game modes and 25 unique levels
- Zombie Castle single-player mode, for when you really need some me-time
- Choose from 100 heads
- A limitless custom head creator* (yes, we’re calling it the Headitor, and there’s nothing you can do about it) that allows you to save up to 20 custom heads*
Minimum System Requirements:
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Microsoft Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8, Windows 10
- Processor: 2.7 GHz Intel Core i5
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 Ti
- DirectX: Version 12
- Storage: 7 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible sound card
- Additional Notes: Highly recommended to use gamepads