Hammerting is an RPG adventure simulation game for PC released by Team17 Digital in 2020. What’s next?
Hammerting PC 2020 game overview:
Besides digging and crafting, there are also a lot of management factors, such as monsters coming to destroy the base, heal wounds, and manage meals.
She’s like kindergarten guts. So tasty and alluring, but once you taste it with a spoon, you immediately feel those lumps that are ska in every spoon. Early, very early, it was released. Constant bugs, crashes, and cheap animations spoil the impression of a truly interesting game.
Those who say the game is similar to Craft The World just haven’t played Wiggles or Diggles: The Myth Of Fenris, released in 2001. A black society simulation that sends instructions to the Dwarves of the Underground Empire, dig ore, craft weapons and hand them over to allies in the field. The DEMO version was only available in English, but the product version was well translated into Japanese.
There are a lot of things to remember at the start, such as the tech tree launch priority, how to create a base, and the correct location and use of gear, so it’s good to try. while you reboot to some extent.
Features of Hammerting:
- No crashes or game breaking bugs in almost four hours of play
- If you like the genre the exploration and crafting may appeal to you, but both are a bit lacking right now
- There is a large underground world where you can dig and rebuild your base
- There is a world on the surface, you can’t go there, but from different factions, we get tasks and for completing resources and trade points, which we use for development
Minimum System Requirements:
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10
- Processor: Intel core i5-2300 | AMD Phenom II X6 1090T
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX 660, 2 GB | AMD Radeon R7 360, 2 GB
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Additional Notes: Requires the graphics card to be compatible with Vulkan 1.1