Garfield Kart Furious Racing is a PC racing game released by Microids in 2019. Driving cat called Garfield!
Garfield Kart Furious Racing PC Game 2019 Overview:
The beloved cat that we all love for many years has come back here to run with friends and enemies.
Garfield, the famous lasagna-loving cat, is back to challenge Jon, Odie and company in a no-holds-barred racing game!
Choose your character and your kart based on their characteristics and your driving style, get off the starting line first and check the skids to overcome your opponents. Use crazy bonus items, like the pillow or the magic wand, to gain an advantage and pass the finish line first. Are you as lazy as Garfield? Take shortcuts to overcome other runners with spring! Race your friends locally or online, with up to eight players on 16 iconic circuits in Garfield’s world.
The story begins with a race between Garfield and Jon, similar to the opening race of Garfield Kart 1 (clearly inspired by the 2001 docking scene: A Space Odyssey) but still, this is much more electrifying than the first, but just as significant. An immediate feeling in Garfield Kart is accessibility, but still retains masterly and intellectual themes and messages. But after that, Nermal comes nowhere, without hesitation, Garfield instantly grows a thousand vertebrae, and swallows Nermal whole and lives, all before touching the ground, Garfield’s neck narrows to its original size while Nermal is stuck in his tummy twitching, but Garfield knows he loves him, covered in stomach acid that slides against the lining of the stomach mucus.
Features of Garfield Kart Furious Racing:
- 16 CIRCUITS: Crazy races in stunning environments inspired by the world of Garfield, such as Palerock Lake and Pastacosi Factory
- 8 CHARACTERS: Garfield, Odie, Jon, Nermal, Arlene, Liz, Harry and Squeak
- 9 ATTACK AND DEFENSE BONUSES to turn the race around
- CUSTOMIZE your character and kart with dozens of accessories
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: AMD Athlon 7850 Dual Core Processor 2.8GHz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 9600 GT 512MB
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 5 GB available space