Fight Crab is an action, adventure and sports game for PC released by PLAYISM in 2020. Kill in three dimensions!
Fight Crab PC Game 2020 Overview:
You can scale the wall vertically and have flight equipment using your crab character.
This game is called Crab Fight. We also need eight hands to adapt to how the game works. With two hands we can only hit 1/4 of the damage, which is not our true level. My operation cannot follow our thinking, we are not a qualified crab. Starting today, we voluntarily give up the crab family.
There is a ray of crab, shoot Kanihameha, a crab can be made and a weapon has a former cannibal. However, it is very difficult to operate because it does not correspond to the stupid element. Moving with the LR lever … Instead of operating with the right and left scissors, you can move automatically by specifying the direction with the cross keys. Then rotate the camera by pressing the LR lever. So it is difficult to get used to it.
However, if you have a weapon, it will also be manageable with every suitable move. The attacks are basically physical, and if you don’t add momentum, it will be damaged, but the weapon has a “sharpness” parameter and, if it is high, it can do damage simply by touching the opponent. Beginners recommend sharp weapons. And indie games rarely have online battles. There is also a range match. Initially the operation is slow (not easy to say), so we don’t care about the carpets. You can even play with a 3D model on a crab.
Features of Fight Crab:
- Use the four-way controller to move back and forth and left and right, and use the left and right sticks to deploy left and right scissors vertically and horizontally.
- You need to be proficient in operation anyway because you can push it to turn left and right.
- It’s much more stoic and delicate than it looks, but it can be done properly.
- Each crab (character) has different speed, reach, and physique, so the tactics also change.
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 8.1 or 10
- Processor: Intel Core i3
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GT 630
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 1 GB available space