Far Cry 4 Gold Edition is an open world, adventure and PC game released by Ubisoft in 2014. The story takes place in the Himalayas!
Far Cry 4 Gold Edition 2014 PC Game Review:
To return his mother’s ashes to his hometown, the protagonist Ajay Gail returns for the first time in his life to his hometown of Kirat, a small country sitting on the roof of the world.
Of course, if Shangri-La is truly in the cloud, players won’t have the opportunity to showcase the shooting skills they’ve perfected over the years. So it comes as no surprise that the restless Kirat has been tortured for years by the civil war, and the protagonist Ajay Gail is inevitably involved in this battle. What is even more coincidental is that (squinting his hands) he soon discovered that he had inherited an extraordinary bloodline and became a “savior” in the eyes of the people. Far Cry 2 may be more reliable for a professional mercenary to kill the Quartet in war-torn African countries.
In Far Cry 3, the parachute jumped protagonist has a little growth story. As for why Far Cry 4’s Ajay Gail could be the gun-wielding hero of the Golden Road Battle, we can probably only attribute it to the FPS experience Ajya has amassed in the United States over the years.
However, while the hero’s departure has been overly scrutinized, Far Cry 4’s first five-minute prologue animation is one of the most immersive Dark Whistle OPs in years. Even though a few propaganda films had messed us up before, when we buttoned up the mouse and keyboard buttons and were ready to go, this short prologue was successfully approved.
Features of Far Cry 4 Gold Edition:
- Excellent Graphics
- Game is very well optimized
- Hard enough
- Good gameplay
- Excellent History
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows® 7 (SP1) / Windows® 8 / Windows® 8.1 / (64-bit only)
- Processor: 2.6 GHz Intel® Core™ i5-750 or 3.2 GHz AMD Phenom™ II X4 955
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460 or AMD Radeon HD5850 (1 GB VRAM)
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 30 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX-compatible (5.1 surround sound recommended)
- Additional Notes: Windows-compatible keyboard, mouse, optional controller (Xbox 360 Controller for Windows recommended)