Ever Forward is an adventure, casual and strategy game for PC released by Pathea Games in 2020. Navigate between Ya’s inner island and a strange space!
Ever Forward PC Game 2020 Overview:
The adventure of this game revolves around the memories and dreams of the protagonist Ya.
On the isolated island, you feel like you’ve stepped into the world of Journey or Flower. And when you travel to another world, it seems you’ve hit the low-key version of Inception. In short, we believe that the deep first impression this work will give you is that these wonderful and comfortable images will bring you a relaxed and happy feeling.
Maybe you don’t have to worry about taking it to the next level, staying on an isolated island, accompanied by a welcoming bgm. An image is also a good option. After talking about the screen, let’s talk about the plot of the game.
The plot of this game is relatively dated, probably the antiquated setting of the Bala Bala family and camaraderie, and the storytelling isn’t that clever.
Also, the game’s level setting is to unlock a memory every time you pass the level. The result is that deciphering hands like us often forget the old storyline after a long time has passed, causing a serious sense of separation, and even the characters’ jokes and voice acting are the kind of thrill but not touching. We get the feeling that when all the factors are added, the texture becomes a tool for the level and is in bad taste. Fortunately, as a decryption game, the decryption elements can cause people to ignore the mediocrity of the plot.
Features of Ever Forward:
- The graphics are good, the puzzles are good, and the creative side stands out.
- However, it is also an indie game, and considering the efforts so far, it seems to be a good game.
- The next works are also worth looking forward to.
- A girl’s journey to find out what happened one by one through memories
Minimum System Requirements:
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Win 10
- Processor: Intel Core i3-2100 | AMD FX-6300
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX760 | AMD Radeon 7950
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 4 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX 11 Compatible