Don Bradman Cricket 17 is an action, simulation, and sports game for PC released by Big Ant Studios in 2017. A new type of cricket!
Don Bradman Cricket 17 PC Game 2017 Review:
Forget what you know about cricket games, and start the game. He is cricket like you never saw him before!
Great sports game, better than the predecessor cricket ash. The PC is not so endowed with high-quality sports simulators, except for the huge German taste and the fact that EA and 2K are released annually on the market. We love football, but we love tennis, rugby and cricket, and all three sports very well embrace Big Ant studios. We even bought Casey Powell Lacrosse 16 just for you.
The best cricket video game available right now. This is much better than all its predecessors in all aspects: graphics, AI, sound, controls (classic big ant), repeatability, etc.
For those who compare it to FIFA / PES, give the Big Ant a few more iterations, and we will be there in the end. They have already shown tremendous growth. There are still minor errors, but there is nothing that cannot be fixed. Big Ant has again released a good PC game for cricket lovers. But this game is ASAP and shows its developer support in order to finance the transition to much better cricket games in the future.
Features of Don Bradman Cricket 17:
- Enhanced gameplay over DBC 14
- Excellent control mechanics
- Extremely customizable
- An enjoyable cricket game.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 (x64) or higher
- Processor: Intel Core i3-3210 / AMD Athlon II X4 555
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Radeon HD 6670 or NVIDIA Geforce GT710 with Min 1GB Memory
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 11 GB available space
- Additional Notes: Controller Required