DmC Devil May Cry is a computer game in the genre of action, adventure, hacking and slash, released by Capcom in 2013. This is the best and worst era!
DmC Devil May Cry 2013 Computer Game Review:
Start fighting demons scattered throughout the chaos world and save the lives of innocent people.
The wording has gradually become popular in this world, which affects not only the repeatability of work, the repeatability of training, and even creativity. The Forerunner revealed the rules of the world to us and wrote our life template for reference. Nevertheless, ready-made links attracted countless people to copy and copy, and some even enjoy obeying the “dogma” and criticizing later pioneers.
This is the worst era, because the “dogma” not only stops their innovative thinking, but also hinders the perception of pioneer behavior. But this is also a better era, because there are still countless pioneers who encounter keyboard artillery, fight for a bright future, even if you rise, you also move forward … because it is these pioneers who create the future of this, World .
Features of DmC Devil May Cry:
- Graphic arts. It’s not even graphics, but GRAPH E. E. For a long time, nothing struck us as the graphics of the game for such a small price. This is just the first such case in our gaming practice when we want to pay the creators some more money for the game.
- Atmosphere. we also want to say about it separately. In this game, rest assured, it certainly is. Sometimes you sit and open your mouth from how everything is thought out there, somehow it’s very correctly done.
- Plot. He is there too. Also what. we watched anime for a long time, we can’t remember anything already. But it seems to be very different from the plot. But personally, we liked it.
- Characters. we really liked this completely non-traditional Dante. He’s like that, without this blond hair that always reminded us of a wig (by the way, in additions there is his traditional look for lovers of the canon).
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows Vista(R)/XP, Windows 7, Windows 8
- Processor:Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo 2.4 Ghz or better, AMD Athlon(TM) X2 2.8 Ghz or better
- Memory:2 GB RAM
- Graphics:NVIDIA(R) GeForce(R) 8800GTS or better, ATI Radeon(TM) HD 3850 or better
- Hard Drive:9 GB HD space
- Sound: Standard audio device