Disintegration is an adventure PC game released by Private Division in 2020. Go to the place where you command!
Disintegration PC Game 2020 Review:
Robotic battles are about to begin, but remember, your attitude to this game depends on your expectations.
We personally really like the central game. Gravcycle, more relaxed, easy to manage, giving commands to the crew is easy.
Unfortunately, the story creates many moments that interfere with a tactically relaxed game that is easy to handle. Defend a bomb that defuses itself: fuss and a bit of fun. The best solution: bring to the last tubular part of the card. It’s great that the bomb exploded even more surrounded by opponents. Immersion, well … Fortunately, these moments are only a small part of the story.
In addition to a pleasant gameplay, the story is well organized. Unfortunately, the positive ends here.
Features of Disintegration:
- The hub you enter between missions is relatively meaningless. It looks empty and lifeless. Feeling: there was more planned, but it never happened.
- The same applies to the story maps: as cool as the often destructible environment is … the map often appears empty and lifeless. More details would have been really good here.
- That you cannot individualize crew and gravcycle; OK. That crew and gravcycle are specified for each mission – not okay in our eyes.
- If you want to see the story more as an introduction to the different Gravcycles and attribute a focus on PvP to the game: The whole PvP part, starting with the menu management, is not placed prominently enough. Unfortunately, it is questionable whether it will be played for a long time as the niche title it is.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10 64-bit
- Processor: Intel Core i5-2400 or AMD Ryzen 5 1400
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GTX 570 or Radeon HD 7850
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 15 GB available space
Part 1: Download Now
Part 2: Download Now
Part 3: Download Now