Dead Cells is an action, adventure and platform PC game released by Motion Twin in 2017. Take control of a fighter to bring peace to your world.
Dead Cells PC Game 2017 Overview:
He is so powerful that he can fight more than one enemy at a time. But he needs a great controller like you to show his amazing abilities in battles.
Roguelike, Rogue-lite, roguelike-like, rogueschmike! No matter what you call them, the world can always use another! Therefore, we would like to submit to your consideration the illegitimate son of Roguelike and Metroidvania, RogueVANIA. In any case, enough from the point of view of sales, let’s take a closer look. Under metroidVania, we are really talking about an interconnected, fixed world created by hand. The game takes place on a huge island that never changes.
All biomes, bosses, and the paths between them are present from the very beginning. Reaching them is another story. However, in Dead Cells, death replaces the traditional mechanics of metro-recoil. At first, seemingly unreachable areas will scatter along the way, but the answers to these puzzles will appear as you explore the island.
Whether it’s a key, a new acrobatic ability, or a forgotten spell. Once discovered, this knowledge will remain with you, which will allow you to open new paths to your goal. Sick stinky sewer? Go through the walls and get some fresh air! This is your skill, style of play, and, of course, the loot you find that will determine your path.
Features of Dead Cells:
- RogueVania: The progressive exploration of an interconnected world, with the replayability of a rogue-lite and the adrenaline pumping threat of permadeath.
- Souls-lite combat: Pattern-based bosses and minions, weapons and spells with unique gameplay. Make do with what you have and don’t forget to roll.
- Nonlinear progression: Unlock new levels with every death and explore undiscovered parts of the castle as you prepare for the inevitable bosses.
- Exploration: Secret rooms, hidden passages, charming landscapes. Death is the new backtracking.
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+
- Processor: Intel i5+
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia 450 GTS / Radeon HD 5750 or better
- Storage: 500 MB available space
- Additional Notes: OpenGL 3.2+