Dead Age 2 is a casual, RPG and PC simulation game released by Headup in 2020. A way has been found to cure the zombification!
Dead Age 2 PC Game 2020 Overview:
Dead Age II comes to us from Silent Dream and is a direct, but above all official sequel to the first.
You start this second game shortly after the first one ends, and unfortunately for you, the drug found in this one definitely avoids being zombified, but it does not restore the consciousness of people who are already zombified, and furthermore, you will find out that your old character (Jack) is infected with the zombie virus. In addition, the virus mutated into it, so the drug is only partially effective, so you play another character who is more or less spiritual student of Jack.
The world has again become more or less civilized, but zombies continue to devour people, and it seems that, despite their repeated efforts, a new “monster” has appeared, so here we are again with the classic goal of our whole life – to survive.
Everyone who liked the first one, we can only recommend trying this because they will find many identical things. Materials, food, time, tools, everything is there, but it is more complicated, and it’s good.
Features of Dead Age 2:
- The animal blood summoned by the hunter is too little, the same is true for the turret of the technician
- there can be a skill that uses skills to increase blood pressure, which can not be consumed with medical kits and other items…
- Up to the present version, it can be seen that the game is the same as the first generation. It will be a big ending one day. It is not an infinite survival.
- It would be better to delete the encounters on the subway
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 10
- Processor: Intel Core i5-3470 or AMD Ryzen 3 1200
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GTX 1050 3 GB or AMD Radeon RX 560 4 GB
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 7 GB available space