Code51 Mecha Arena is an action-adventure fighting game for PC released by SmellyRiver in 2018. A skill difference for every plane!
Code51 Mecha Arena PC Game 2018 Overview:
The game is considered to be the best online combat mecha, better than Archangel’s multiplayer online balance and smooth operation.
Very reminiscent of the beautiful Mech Warrior series of that time, it can only be controlled via the gamepad, the graphics are very good, it works technically without problems. It’s a pure MP sand shooter, or you can practice with robots. we are very excited if there will be more people in MP in the future.
For now we feel good. The only slightly uncomfortable thing is that the partner who has to use the handle to control life is completely useless and can only be seen as a landscape. The screen or something is already very conscientious and there will be no refund when it is updated. We are still eager to make a hit similar to the Titanfall Mecha, otherwise we don’t know why we don’t feel like we’re involved. . . In general, the starting price is quite correct. (Please note if the next upgrade can match the Vive handle, it will be fine, otherwise our neck is really sore).
Features of Code51 Mecha Arena:
- FPS shooting each other from the mecha’s cockpit boarding perspective
- It feels like adding VR support by taking rust, dust, and speed from HAWKEN
- The viewpoint moves swiftly in VR (should)
- The display in the cockpit is totally different for each aircraft, and the fine gimmicks are really mechanic
Minimum System Requirements:
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 SP1 64 bit or newer
- Processor: Intel i5-4590 or greater
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GTX960
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 20 GB available space