Burning Knight is a PC game, adventure and strategy released by Rexcellent Games in 2020. The story is written on a postage stamp!
Burning Knight PC Game 2020 Overview:
Gobbo 1st is the goblin king and wants to explore the castle where the Lamp is hiding.
This is a Twin Stick Shooter that mixes the nervousness of the Nuclear Throne and the study of Isaac’s Binding. If you played games like Enter or Gungeon or Monolith, you won’t be disoriented. There you will find all the items: more or less crazy weapons for extraction, active and passive items and a few secrets here and there.
The owner of this place distinguishes Burning Knight from other games of this genre: it is obvious that Burning Knight will float around the player, from time to time telling him. If you get into the treasure room (with useful items) and decide to pick up one of these items, the Burning Knight will immediately attack you and you will have to dodge his shells on the next floor of the dungeon, where he will calm down.
Features of Burning Knight:
- They are good qualities, nothing memorable but pleasant and fits well with the atmosphere of the game.
- we find that there is a bit of Forager in the general visual atmosphere of the game. Very pleasant although sometimes it is difficult to see everything that is happening on the screen. we advise you to reduce the screen shake in the settings.
- As it is a Roguelite, expect this game to be somewhat difficult, you can die very quickly. Nor is it the most difficult we have seen, but there are still difficult moments.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Intel Core i3
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Storage: 150 MB available space
- Additional Notes: Something better, than a potato 😛