Boomerang Fu is a casual action adventure PC game released by Cranky Watermelon in 2020. Lovely love! Cut off your head!
Boomerang Fu PC Game 2020 Overview:
A super addicting style game with great flair and talent. A person can cut each other off with a boomerang.
Various skills and random terrains make the game more interesting. The map is cleverly designed and hardly any place is safe, so you have to keep moving. The more people there are, the more interesting they are, but unfortunately there are only local connections. Also, the gameplay is relatively simple, i.e. hacking and killing each other, which is easy to tire after a long time.
It’s a lot of fun, but there are very few modes and now we can’t find a way to connect and how to save the video? I can’t understand it. There is also a problem with the key position. we can’t find a place to change the key position by ourselves. Whenever the key attack hits, we get confused easily.
At first, we saw the video Laughing Against the Wind. Although it was a little expensive, we bought it. We’ve seen it play quite fluently, so we’ve tested it ourselves, but other people use the handle to play, we can only use the keyboard.
Features of Boomerang Fu:
- There are props in the level. Everyone can pick up 3 props. If you pick up the 4th item, you will replace the first item picked up. The props can be kept forever until the entire round is played (there are many rounds)
- Space can replace J (ie jump)
- The dotted line in the round is where the player needs to stay. If the dotted line is out for a period of time, it will automatically die suddenly. Don’t worry, it will remind you.
You will die if you fall into the water
- K (hand knife) can hit someone’s boomerang back immediately
Minimum System Requirements:
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7+
- Processor: Intel Core i5-5257U, AMD Ryzen 3 1200 or equivalent
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GTX 1050, AMD RX 460 or equivalent
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 600 MB available space