Banners of Ruin is an action, role-playing and strategy game for PC released by Goblinz Studio, Maple Whispering Limited, Mugen Creations in 2020.
Banners of Ruin PC Game 2020 Overview:
It’s a style similar to the battle of role-playing games, in which you can play any card with any character.
Combat is similar to the Darkest Dungeon, with advantages and disadvantages, especially the effects of abnormal conditions. Vitality damage during battle is transferred and a character who has reached zero will die immediately. He is lost. Also, for example, if you choose the latter when you choose “Fight or take 10 damage and flee” in the event, you will die without mercy if your vitality is not enough. There is no mercy.
If you look at it like this, it seems that you can enjoy a receptive battle. In fact, we thought that when we chose Elite combat in Nori in the first sector and our friends were easily killed. The character is also differentiated and there is a circular unlock element, and although it has playability, it is EA. It is not currently enough.
we believe that the total number of events was small and that there were almost no random elements. There are no troubled changes. It took about 3 hours to cancel a lap, and when we were doing the third lap, we were already tired of watching the events and feeling at work.
Features of Banners of Ruin:
- In terms of game art, the beast control is ecstatic, and the vertical drawing design of several races is generally very restored!
- But because the race does not affect the attributes and armor of the weapon, only the talent is different, it is easy to hit the first round of elite monsters by memorizing a few talents.
- It is recommended that effect cards such as stored power/vulnerable/fragile/overwhelmed are properly held to the best of your ability.
- Since the hand is fixed at five cards, it is recommended to focus on low-consumption decks in the early stage. Bleed cards can be taken as long as they can be taken.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 (64 bit)
- Processor: 2.0 GHz Dual Core
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: 2Gb VRAM, OpenGL 3.0 support
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 2 GB available space