Archon Classic is an action, adventure and strategy game for PC released by React Games in 2010. A classic in-game story!
Archon Classic PC Game 2010 Overview:
An overseas game that was played on old microcomputers, Atari and NES. Move both pieces one by one on a board as if it were a board.
Fight when the enemy and ally enter the same space. It was historical at the time that this battle became a simple action game. The pieces in the modern (?) 3D pre-render mode are almost on the same level as the 3D technology of the first PS. It’s so old fashioned that my voice gets out. It’s a completely different image of the Archon Ultra that was once released in DOS and honestly lower.
Leave the new items until the second round of the campaign In Archon Classic, each piece has two types of attack methods, but in campaign mode you can only use one basic attack skill until you finish each scenario once. After completing a round of the level, the second type of attack skill will be launched on that level. because. I want to use both skills in the first round, and I’m not interested in the second round of the campaign which doesn’t give me anything when I go around .
Features of Archon Classic:
- You can choose between a one-color sprite piece with a rough dot picture from the old days and a modern (?) Piece pre-rendered in 3D.
- There is a campaign mode. There are several scenarios. Simple stories can be skipped, maybe even if you can’t read English
- In Squamish (chessboard mode that ends in one battle), you can form an alliance with AI.
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Win XP or later with .NET framework installed
- Processor: x86-compatible 800 mhz
- Memory: 512 MB
- Graphics: At least 64MB memory
- Hard Drive: 250 MB
- My Summer Car PC Game Free Download
- Resident Evil 4 PC Game Free Download
- X Men Origins Wolverine Free Download