Arboria is an Action, Adventure and RPG for PC released by All in! Games 2020. Dangerous enemies and a world full of deadly traps await you!
Arboria PC Game 2020 Overview:
Vagrant is an action RPG with a third person perspective. The player will have to go to the dungeon to restore the Father’s Tree.
The game introduces the process of creating characters in an interesting way, every time the player dies, the resources he finds are sent to the altar. And the more you advance and the more you collect Veri (crystals), the better your new character will be in terms of capabilities and status. Also, using Veri Crystals, you can build a talent tree to open up new opportunities for all subsequent characters.
There are few different types of weapons and abilities. This is offset by the possibility of mutation, which increases abilities and weapons that directly affect damage. Between the levels, the player will be able to load one of the statistics and choose: Strength, Reliability or Focus.
Each new level seems unique, not like the previous one. Places are filled with various objects and small details, which creates an atmosphere of a real underworld.
Features of Arboria:
- The levels are filled with various tests and traps, in addition to the events.
- The game has a reasonable variety of opponents, but there are few ways to kill them.
- The ambience of the game is spectacular, very atmospheric and intimidating.
- Dungeons are full of darkness and danger, although at first glance they look bright and attractive.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10
- Processor: Intel Core i3 3.2 GHz, AMD Phenom II X4 955 – 4 Core, 3.2 GHz
- Memory: 8 GB RAM GB RAM
- Graphics: Radeon R9 280 or Nvidia GeForce GTX 660
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 17 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible
- Additional Notes: System requirements may change during the development of the game.