Anthropomachy is a casual, simulation and strategy game for PC published by Toy Box Lab in 2019. History of Greek gods!
Anthropomachy 2019 PC Game Overview:
Accumulate saints, meet skepticism and secure the Earth to go to the gods again! May the Greek gods live long!
Throughout history, civilizations have increased and collapsed, each with its own culture, habits and particular myths. With the evolution of human knowledge and the advent of modern technology, humanity has become increasingly skeptical and has moved away from their gods. But centuries of glory and power cannot be forgotten .
Get ready to conquer the world like a God! But don’t think it will be so easy. Humans have evolved in many respects from mythological times, so be wise as you use your divine abilities: Show compassion to those who have nothing and will love you. Take from those who have everything and will fear you. Pay attention to events that happen all over the world and fight skepticism. Be praised by humanity!
Choose your God, develop his traits and acquire new skills. Send priests to spread the sacred word. Take control and win over 7.5 billion potential believers. Convert territories, earn worshipers and make the Earth belong to the gods again! Long live the Greek gods!
Features of Anthropomachy:
- More than 250 divine abilities: all of them based on actual mythological tales about its God;
- Shape your God to be Evil or Altruistic: You want an egocentric Persephone? And what about a benevolent Hera? Evolve your traits as you wish;
- Use your blessings or curses to gain Faith: Spend it to buy more abilities, develop more traits and even recruit a minor god to your conquering quest;
- Freedom to decide the world’s destiny: Do whatever you want to a nation but make the wrong decision and lose followers in the territory.
Minimum system requirements:
- Operating system: Windows 8
- Processor: 2.0 GHz Dual Core processor
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: integrated graphics (512 MB)
- Memory: 1 GB of available space