American Truck Simulator is an open-world PC simulator game released by SCS Software in 2016. Travel on American roads.
American Truck Simulator PC Game 2016 Review:
Your opportunity to be a real truck driver in American cities is available! If you want to live like a real driver, do not miss this game.
Test legendary American trucks and deliver some cargo to sunny California, sandy Nevada and the Arizona Grand Canyon. American Truck Simulator takes you on a journey through stunning landscapes and attractions that are widely recognized in the United States. The gameplay mechanics are based on the highly successful Euro Truck Simulator 2 model and have been expanded with new features, creating the most exciting gaming experience in SCS software.
American Truck Simulator puts you in the role of a driver-tenant entering the local cargo market, which allows you to become an owner-operator and create one of the largest transport companies in the United States.
This game is about a man trapped inside a truck and trapped in the southwestern United States. You can drive anywhere, but you can never get out of your truck. It is possible to do freight work to make money, although all this money can be used to buy more trucks and garages. You cannot buy food. You cannot go on a date with someone or cannot sleep in bed.
Features of American Truck Simulator:
- Your truck is your new home. Make it yours by changing cabins, chassis, paintjobs, adding tuning accessories or more powerful engines.
- Multiple types of trailers – from reefers to flatbeds, from dumpers to lowboys and goosenecks.
- The longest trailers (up to 53 ft) will challenge your skills and patience while hauling and during parking.
- Deliver your cargoes to a rich variety of companies and locations like refineries, oil storage, gas stations, car factories, or roadworks.
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 64-bit
- Processor: Dual core CPU 2.4 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GTS 450-class (Intel HD 4000)
- Storage: 3 GB available space