Afterparty is an action, adventure and PC platform game released by Night School Studio in 2019. Find yourself in hell!
Afterparty PC Game 2019 Overview:
Play as Milo and Lola, the most excellent sprouts have been released lately and are quickly discovered looking to infinity in hell.
In Afterparty, you play Milo and Lola, the best recently deceased friends who suddenly find themselves staring at eternity in hell. But there is a loophole: beat Satan and he will guarantee you return to Earth.
Milo and Lola are now dead, thirsty and wander the streets of Nowhere, the outermost island of Hell.
What adventures will you encounter in the underworld? Every step depends on you. It’s time to go to the best bender ever, discover the mystery of why you were damned and drink the big boy under the table. Flirt with Satan. Explore an interconnected network of nether islands across the Styx River. An original soundtrack by scntfc (OXENFREE, Sword & Sworcery).
Features of Afterparty:
- Party as two best friends: Control Milo and Lola with an intelligent conversation system that changes the story and your relationships based on every decision. Uncover their personality quirks and foggy history during the wild events of the night
- Drink for your lives: Hell bars offer a variety of libations, each with different Liquid Courage effects to imbue Milo and Lola with specialized dialogue options and abilities
- Demonic activities: The underworld’s pubs are packed with drunken games to pass the time. Beer pong, dance-offs, and chugging competitions all mesh with the dynamic dialogue system for a seamless narrative bender
- Change Hell forever: Players’ actions won’t only affect Milo and Lola, but also the people and places of Hell. Finishing a quest on one island might result in the total destruction of another.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 64-bit