Aeronautica Imperialis Flight Command is a PC strategy game released by Green Man Gaming Publishing in 2020. If you love Warhammer 40k, it will be nice!
Aeronautica Imperialis Flight Command PC 2020 Game Review:
This is a good turn-based strategic battle with plot elements, but only if you play the campaign.
Even if the game has flaws at launch, it is not bad and has good potential if the development team integrates fixes designed to remove the negative points indicated below.
Please note that this game is not suitable for everyone, it is a turn-based game of aerial combat in the Warhammer 40K universe, therefore it is preferably intended for players who prefer to think, anticipate maneuvers (peculiar to aerial combat) and which they are fans of the Warhammer 40k universe.
If you are looking for an action game, if you are allergic to thoughts of possible enemy movements to resist them, or if you are not a fan of the Warhammer 40K universe, then this game is not for you. The main thing you should know is that the game must be developed to the end. If you need an interesting turn-based strategic battle, then at the moment it is better to go further.
Features of Aeronautica Imperialis Flight Command:
- The picture is nice.
- The battle is interesting, the battles go on lively, the weapon’s combat set is finite, the pilots cannot withstand endless maneuvers.
- This is a bloody Warhammer.
- There are no honest mechanics.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 (64-bit versions only)
- Processor: Intel Core i5-3450 (3.1 GHz)/AMD FX-6300 (3.5 GHz)
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: 2 GB, GeForce GTX 660/Radeon HD 7870
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 10 GB available space
- Additional Notes: Internet connection required for online gaming and game activation.