Abandon Ship is a PC action, adventure and strategy game released by Fireblade Software in 2019. Navigate against enemies!
Abandon Ship PC Game 2019 Overview:
Command a ship with all its crew and venture into a huge ocean where you will engage with enemy ships.
Discover a huge amount of unique islands full of stories through different biomes and themed areas: fight ghost ships in haunted seas. Protect giant arachnids in the Spider Islands. Regions full of poisonous gas, icebergs, cannibals and much more await.
Engage enemy ships, fortifications and sea monsters in vicious battles, using your best tactics to maneuver and shoot the enemy. Weather and environmental conditions influence your battles: waves of tides, lightning, volcanic bombing and blizzards are just some of the modifiers that affect your strategy.
Features of Abandon Ship:
- Life in this world can be brutal. Death is permanent. But the journey doesn’t end if your vessel is destroyed. You are the Captain, and as long as the Captain is alive, there is always hope.
By escaping to a Lifeboat, or even being stranded, alone in the water, there is a chance to survive and fight your way back to the top.
- Combat is tactical and savage. Each battle is hard-fought, always on the edge of defeat. Your only chance of overcoming the odds is to employ every advantage you can bring to bear.
Dozens of diverse weapons and upgrades are available to utilise on the various ship classes you can acquire. Customise your vessels appearance by capturing enemy ships intact. Your trusty crew gain experience and traits to help provide an edge over the enemy.
- Explore a fantasy world that reacts to your actions. Engage in piracy and become a hunted Captain. Undertake quests that may drastically change the environment – or the entire world. Make decisions that create allies or enemies that return to help or seek vengeance.
Minimum system requirements:
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- Operating system: Windows 7 64 bit
- Processor: 2.2GHz processor
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 6000 or equivalent
- DirectX: version 11
- Memory: 10 GB of available space
- Additional notes: Some previous ATI graphics card owners may need to run the game in DirectX 9 mode.