A Game of Thrones The Board Game Digital Edition is a PC strategy game released by Asmodee Digital in 2020. Deadly!
A Game of Thrones The Board Game 2020 PC Game Digital Edition Overview:
A nice toy to strain your brain. You don’t look at random if you want to win. You have to do your best.
This is how we explain it as if we were telling children who play Beyblade on the street. Those who play the board game will love it. Anyone who wants to play can add. The game is running very well, so far we have seen only one visual error when two bots were choosing their cards and that hasn’t hindered the gameplay at all.
The bots have 3 difficulty levels and play very well, we were impressed with the AI which was very well developed. Being able to play alone against bots was the reason we bought this digital version.
Another surprise that the game has that we didn’t even know when we bought it is that there is a “campaign” mode to play alone, they are short games with a mini-story so you can relive some classic moments from the books / series of some houses such as the attack that suffered the railings of the Baratheon in the bay near the royal port, the rescue of Tyrion in the eyes of the eagle, the invasion of the Greyjoy in Winterfell, among others.
Features of A Game of Thrones The Board Game Digital Edition:
- Not really required to collect FRIENDS
- No need to layout the card in half an hour for FRIENDS
- You wont have to argue about the rules with FRIENDS
- No need to save up for the board 4499 with FRIENDS
Minimum System Requirements:
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 (64bit version only)
- Processor: Intel Pentium D or AMD Athlon 64 X2
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Graphics card with DX11 or OpenGL 3.x capabilities
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 1 GB available space
- My Summer Car PC Game Free Download
- Resident Evil 4 PC Game Free Download
- X Men Origins Wolverine Free Download