Tom Clancys Splinter Cell Blacklist is an action, adventure and PC stealth game released by Ubisoft in 2013. Stop the terrorists!
Blacklist Tom Clancys Splinter Cell PC Game 2013 Review:
This is a cunning third-person action game, a sequel to the Splinter Cell series of games, which means Part Six.
History: This time, US enemies are engineers who threaten attacks every 7 days if the US president does not withdraw troops from foreign territories. For this occasion, 4Echelon was created to replace 3E. (Great imagination!) The novelty is presented by the control cabin directed by Sam, which allows us to choose the order of missions, and not another planning of movements; the direction is determined by the developers and does not shine with originality or duration, but clearly without spots or narrative holes.
Gameplay: at the end of the mission, you will receive a transfer that will take into account the capture of VIP targets, restoration of flash drives, hacking laptops and the accepted style of play: attack (eliminate everything you breathe, creating as much noise as possible)), panther (silence will be disturbed only by fallen bodies of invisible killings) and ghosts (movements strictly in the shadow, without killings).
Depending on the adopted style, you will be offered updates, in accordance with your approach; money can be spent on Sam’s team (in the Shepard version between conversations with staff, etc.) or on a paladin in the S.H.I.E.L.D. bus version.
Features of Tom Clancys Splinter Cell Blacklist:
- Beautiful graphics for 13 years;
- The method of leveling the character;
- Many improvements for all types of weapons and suits;
- Interesting plot;
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS:Windows® XP (SP3) / Windows Vista® (SP2) / Windows® 7 (SP1) / Windows® 8
- Processor:2.53 GHz Intel® Core™2 Duo E6400 or 2.80 GHz AMD Athlon™ 64 X2 5600+ or better
- Memory:2 GB RAM
- Graphics:512 MB DirectX® 10–compliant with Shader Model 4.0 or higher
- Hard Drive:25 GB HD space
- Sound:DirectX 10–compliant DirectX 9.0c–compliant