5D Chess With Multiverse Time Travel is a Casual, Logic and Strategy PC Game released by Thunkspace, LLC in 2020.
5D Chess With Multiverse Time Travel PC Game 2020 Overview:
The idea of joining a parallel universe in chess is very exciting, this game is just fun.
The AI on the other side gradually stopped thinking and the game crashed. Great, gradually we understand everything. We are afraid we will be able to switch to a 4D creature after playing with a more advanced AI. The only drawback at the moment is that it cannot be interrupted and saved. Guoxiang’s game is long enough to be played in earnest (perhaps by this chaotic crossover rule). So sometimes the AI gets stuck, we don’t know if it’s pretending to be dead after not finding a way to escape.
Creativity is very good, but it cannot be played into a game. The complexity of the rules has reached a level that ordinary people cannot master (you can understand the rules, but the amount of data that needs to be considered is extremely large).
Features of 5D Chess With Multiverse Time Travel:
- Your past horse was eaten by the enemy’s future car, but you can still eat the car back with another world-line elephant. What did you do when you were a general?
- Are there soldiers? Can you come back? All the queens in the five world lines came to protect our king?! About the king on the opposite side ran to another world as soon as he was a general.
- My Hyperspace Force inevitably caused the grandfather’s paradox. The cunning enemy freezes our men in a parallel world.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10, 8.1, 8, or 7.
- Processor: 2Ghz or better.
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Graphics: OpenGL 3.3 compatibility (everything since about 2010).
- Storage: 100 MB available space
- Additional Notes: Internet connection required for online play.