Resident Evil HD Remaster is an action, adventure and terrible PC game released by CAPCOM Co., Ltd. in 2015. Will there be enough courage to save your friends?
Resident Evil HD Remaster PC Game 2015 Review:
You are a member of the STARS Alpha team, you go in search of your brave teammates in the forest, where mysterious disappearances are reported.
Along the way, you meet hungry dogs who want to eat you, and you run for your life. When you run, you will come across a large mansion with wells. As soon as you start the investigation, there is a rotten person who eats a BRAVO teammate, and you run away AH! But you see that you are alone in this mansion, at this moment you wonder why the hell someone wanted to have a mansion with several rooms. You understand that you cannot enter any room because you need the damn key.
You are going to solve riddles and kill those rotten madmen (zombies) who want to eat you, but you understand that you have run out of bullets, and out of nowhere these zombies stand with claws, they are much stronger and faster. They end up hurting you almost to death, and you go to a safe room to save all your progress, but you understand that you don’t have a tape for storage. At this point you think it’s worth it, keep playing. But you have the eggs to follow, and the hunter comes out and kills you.
Features of Resident Evil HD Remaster:
- Large manor house + secret laboratory: Many rooms will be visited more often; no hose levels
- Limited ammunition: Wild shooting around is not rewarded
- Restricted inventory: women have better control over their bags than their male counterparts
- There is a different approach to all bosses and boredom does not wake up from them.
Minimum System Requirements:
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4Ghz or better, AMD Athlon X2 2.8 GHz or better
- RAM: 2 GB
- OS: Windows 7 SP1 / Windows 8.1
- VIDEO CARD: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260, ATI Radeon HD 6790, or better
- PIXEL SHADER: 4.0
- VERTEX SHADER: 4.0
- SOUND CARD: Yes
- FREE DISK SPACE: 20 GB
- DEDICATED VIDEO RAM: 896 MB