Prince of Persia The Two Thrones is an action game, adventure, hack and slash game for PC, released by Ubisoft in 2005.
Prince of Persia The Two Thrones PC Game 2005 Review:
The prince is facing his dark side; Skillfully combining the souls that dragged the first 2 episodes.
This interaction completes the trilogy begun with Le Sabbie del Tempo. The prince returns to his original characterization, it is no longer dark … Or maybe not? Both souls are truly present. The “classic” prince returned to his fairytale connotations, but his dark side is also present: a thirst for revenge, power and the desire to unleash chaos and destruction again.
History: On the way back to his city, with the disasters of the Sands of Time behind, the Prince throws a magical locket that decided to change his life at sea, and for hours admiring his cute Kailin far from adventure. , life expectancy.
But when he approaches his destination, his ship is attacked, he realizes that something is wrong: Babylon is unpredictably besieged. He will understand that the temporary changes that he caused earlier changed the fate of Persia. The vizier is not dead and is actually looking for the strength that the prince managed to defeat with such great effort, and kidnapped Kailin to awaken the Sands of Time. Trying to save his beloved, our protagonist is again cursed, but in a different way: he walks slowly, his evil, vengeful and evil alter ego.
Features of Prince of Persia The Two Thrones:
- The game has the ability to quickly kill. To do this, imperceptibly sneak up on the enemy and press the mouse button several times at a certain moment. The killings look pretty epic.
- Exciting chariot rides
- In general, the world of Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones is very interesting for its atmosphere and exciting plot, despite the fact that the game is 2005.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Supported OS: Windows® 2000/XP (only)
- Processor: 1.0 GHz AMD Athlon or Intel Pentium III (1.5 GHz Pentium IV or AMD Athlon recommended)
- Memory: 256 MB (512 MB recommended)
- Graphics:32 MB DirectX 9.0c compliant (128 MB recommended) (see supported list*)
- DirectX: DirectX 9.0c
- Sound DirectX 9.0c compliant (Dolby Digital Live required for Dolby Digital audio)
- Hard Drive:1.5 GB
- Peripherals: Windows-compatible gamepad