Trials of Mana is an action, adventure and role-playing game for the PC released by Square Enix in 2020. Great remake game!
Tests Mana PC Game 2020 Description:
A great remake of the Super Nintendo classic, in which the whole aura of the original game in this Remake, the graphics are very good, and the songs are very well made.
However, after getting into “3” it is very easy to play due to the fact that the combat system, etc., was largely exploited in accordance with modern times. Initially, the state was forced to raise the level, but now it is a point system, and you will no longer regret it in the second half.
In addition, his special move has been improved so that he can naturally engage in an attack instead of being charged and used, and he firmly updates the force, which should be called a special move. Magic and items are also used and developed in real time, so battles do not stop due to production.
In addition, part of the system was improved over the original, so there is no time for the list, and users who played at that time will be impressed.
Features of Trials of Mana:
- If you choose the character according to the official cp, there will be an egg after the final clearance
- Modeling is very popular. Except for Little Loli, the other two girls are all a group of conscience. The types of clothing included in the transfer can almost satisfy everyone’s preferences (the darker the clothing, the fewer pieces of cloth, the more The brighter the costume, the brighter)
- Each weapon has a different appearance, praise, it is recommended to join the weapon projection system (comical)
- The roulette prop system is a bright spot, making the use of props silkier.
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows® 8.1 / 10 64-bit
- Processor: AMD A-Series 2.5GHz / Intel® Core™ i3 2.5GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: AMD Radeon™ RX 460 / NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 760
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 20 GB available space
- Additional Notes: 60 FPS @ 1280×720