20 Minute Metropolis The Action City Builder is a Simulation & Strategy game for PC released by Dejobaan Games, LLC, Humble Bundle in 2020.
20 Minute Metropolis The Action City Builder PC Game 2020 Overview:
It is a casual city building game where you have to build a city in 20 minutes and collect as many points as you can. Your own planned city completed in 20 minutes.
Since this is a casual game, there are few types of resources and buildings, and the rules are very simple. Here, the tutorials before entering the large-scale game are very nicely stored, which makes it easier and more comfortable to play the game which is already easy. Also, the title of the game is Action City Builder, and it would be nice to accept that the pace of the game progresses faster than building an active city.
Securing residents with a housing complex, harnessing basic resources like rocks and trees for use in various locations, and increasing efficiency with higher level buildings. And finally, build a park to collect points. While the typical flow of city building games is maintained, this is an attempt to score in the city building genre. The final grade, Grandmaster, requires 2.5 million points and is a score that can be achieved quickly if you understand the ground rules and flow of the game correctly, so there is no need to overthink it.
Features of 20 Minute Metropolis The Action City Builder:
- As a general rule, all urban development is connected by road.
- If you connect to a farm there, you will get food, and if you have food, you will have more workers from your home.
- If the number of workers increases, resource recovery (wood, stone, metal, plastic) will progress …
- However, as the number of workers increases, garbage is generated, so we have to prepare a garbage dump.
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7/10
- Processor: 2.4 GHz Dual Core
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 460 or AMD HD 5770
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 640 MB available space