Rust is an action-adventure-role-playing game for PC released by Accepunch Studios in 2018. It feels good that the real world is a harmonious society!
Rust PC Game 2018 Overview:
The game has no plot. We woke up naked in the desert and then started smashing wood and stone with rocks to survive, completely simulating the most primitive human situation.
Go out without eating, drinking or any modern produce, just a wild one. The map is very large and sparsely populated. You can only collect materials and slowly build and develop your house, to protect yourself from “bad guys” and wild animals. But if you die, you can respawn in a random location.
It sounds like a very interesting game, but we found it very dark when we played it (especially on the mainland servers). Because it’s a survival game, there are no rules. Who can survive is the king. When we start to play we squeeze a thigh and we learn various playing techniques. At the start of the game we have our own house and shelter. Every time the great god comes out, he comes back to us fully charged and gives us all kinds of good things.
Our start is very good and it is estimated that we will be able to live on the server for a long time. Later, after going out with him to explore the road, she learned that he went out without collecting or expanding and was dedicated to killing people.
Features of Rust:
- The positioning of this game is survival + construction + PVP. The core is PVP, of course, life players please skip it yourself.
- The main gameplay of the game: build your own base and plunder other people’s resources.
- It can be said to be the best PVP game we have played so far, none of them. The premise is that you have an excellent team.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 8.1 64bit
- Processor: Intel Core i7-3770 / AMD FX-9590 or better
- Memory: 10 GB RAM
- Graphics: GTX 670 2GB / AMD R9 280 better
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 20 GB available space
- Additional Notes: SSD is highly recommended or expect longer than average load times.